The Board is committed to the highest standards of corporate governance.
The Board has established separate committees including:
- Audit committee, chaired by Douglas Robertson
- Nomination committee, chaired by Alan Peterson
- Remuneration committee, chaired by Amanda Burton
- Market Disclosure committee, chaired by Amanda Burton
The Company has adopted a code of securities dealings in relation to its Ordinary Shares which is based on, and is at least as rigorous as, the model code as published in the Listing Rules. The code adopted will apply to the Directors and other relevant employees of the Group.
In line with the requirements of Part 21A of the Companies Act 2006 (as inserted by the Small Business Enterprise and Employment Act 2015) the Group’s registers of persons with significant control (“PSC”) are available below.
- Audit Committee Terms of Reference
- Policy for non-audit services
- Nomination Committee Terms of Reference
- Remuneration Committee Terms of Reference
- Market Disclosure Committee Terms of Reference
- Group PSC Registers April 2016
- Code of Ethics