The Company has adopted the QCA Corporate Governance Code and will report on that basis going forwards.
For a detailed description of the Company’s corporate governance arrangements, please refer to the FY20 corporate governance report of the Company which can be found here (see pages 52 – 56). This report relates to the period prior to the Company’s move to AIM and therefore refers to the provisions of the UK Corporate Governance Code 2018. The Board is satisfied that the Company complies with the provisions of the QCA Code; details of such compliance with the QCA Code are provided here, signposting to sections of the FY20 Annual Report, as required.
The Board has established the following Committees:
- Audit Committee, chaired by Doug Robertson
- Nomination Committee, chaired by Alan Peterson, OBE
- Remuneration Committee, chaired by Amanda Burton
- Market Disclosure Committee, chaired by Amanda Burton
The Company has adopted a Share Dealing Code which applies to Directors, PDMRs and other relevant group employees.
- Audit Committee Terms of Reference
- Nomination Committee Terms of Reference
- Remuneration Committee Terms of Reference
- Market Disclosure Committee Terms of Reference
- Code of Ethics
- Modern Slavery Act Statement FY20
- Gender Pay Report FY20
- Policy for Non-Audit services
- Tax Strategy and Policy 2020
Any queries regarding corporate governance at HSS Hire can be sent to email@example.com.FAQRNS