The Company has adopted the QCA Corporate Governance Code and will report on that basis going forwards.
For a detailed description of the Company’s corporate governance arrangements, please refer to the FY19 corporate governance report of the Company which can be found here (see pages 48 – 52). Whilst this report was prepared prior to the Company’s move to AIM and therefore refers to the provisions of the UK Corporate Governance Code 2016, the report discusses the key governance features identified in the QCA Corporate Governance Code.
The Board has established the following Committees:
- Audit Committee, chaired by Doug Robertson
- Nomination Committee, chaired by Alan Peterson, OBE
- Remuneration Committee, chaired by Amanda Burton
- Market Disclosure Committee, chaired by Amanda Burton
The Board is committed to colleague and stakeholder engagement and the Company’s most recently reported activities are summarised here (see page 42). Any queries in this regard can be sent to email@example.com.
A Board evaluation is undertaken annually with the relevant actions agreed and monitored by the Nomination Committee. Further information on that can be found here (see page 53).
The Company has adopted a Share Dealing Code which applies to Directors, PDMRs and other relevant group employees.
- Audit Committee Terms of Reference
- Nomination Committee Terms of Reference
- Remuneration Committee Terms of Reference
- Market Disclosure Committee Terms of Reference
- Code of Ethics
- Modern Slavery Act Statement FY19
- Gender Pay Report FY19
- Policy for Non-Audit services
- Tax Strategy and Policy 2020