How do I transfer shares into another person’s name?

Shares can be transferred to another person using a Stock Transfer Form. Please send this Form to Equiniti, the Company Registrar. If you have any questions regarding the completion of the Stock Transfer Form, or wish to request that a Form be sent to you, please contact Equiniti.